Franklin's Top Real Estate Lawyer
For over 25 years, the dedicated and experienced attorneys at Nashawaty & Rand have helped hundreds of clients in the Franklin area negotiate and close significant real estate transactions. When disputes arise, it is important to consult with attorneys who are not only experienced, but who also understand what is at stake.
Over the years, our firm has gained a reputation for providing skilled, thoughtful representation to lenders, buyers, sellers and other attorneys throughout the region. When handling real estate transactions, precision is key. Nashawaty & Rand provides comprehensive real estate services -- you can trust us to handle your real estate matters with efficiency and accuracy.
Attorney Nicholas T. Nashawaty Jr.
Attorney Nicholas Nashawaty focuses on asset management and preservation, including real estate law, business law, family law and civil litigation. He has represented institutional lenders in connection with thousands of real estate closings and he is a title insurance agent for the major title insurers writing in Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Family Law
Legal Representation in Franklin, MA for Real Estate Transactions
We use our 25 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of real estate law to offer helpful representation for our clients.
Real estate law varies from state to state. Unlike most states, Massachusetts requires a closing be conducted by a Massachusetts attorney. We provide to local and national lenders the local presence and expertise necessary to ensure compliance with Massachusetts law.
Lawyer-conducted closings assure transfer of good title, full-disclosure at execution, completion of error-free documents, proper handling of all recordings and disbursements, and all required post-closing tracking. We are approved closing counsel for hundreds of institutional lenders with a track record of thousands of loan closings. The integrity of your consumer dealings is essential to the integrity of your collateral.
We have experience in representing lenders, buyers, sellers and attorneys.
- For Lenders: Our network of experienced title examiners and in-house staff allow us to provide loan closing services on an expedited and cost-saving basis. In most cases, we can accomplish your transaction in a three day turnaround time. We are fully bonded and insured for errors and omissions. We are title insurance agents for the largest and most trusted national title insurers including First American Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- For Buyers and Sellers: We provide real estate contract expertise based on years of experience in Massachusetts real estate residential and commercial transactions. Our properly drafted Purchase and Sales Agreement is your best insurance against unwelcome surprises and closing complications. Call us for your free initial phone consultation.
- For Attorneys: We provide the support you need to effectively service your real estate client, borrower or lender by certifying title, issuing title insurance, preparing closing documents or conducting the closing for you. You, as the attorney, retain your client while we provide all required services, title examination, document preparation, closing services, and title insurance, as the service provider through our conveyancing arm, MassTitleBank.
Additional Real Estate Law Experience
- Landlord / tenant law
- Entity formation
- Adverse possession
- Business law
- Boundary disputes
- Estate planning
- Title insurance
- Real estate purchases and sales agreements
- Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disabilities Act complaints
We understand that many real estate concerns are time sensitive, and our team will ensure our availability for you anytime and on any day to give you the legal advice you need.
Putting our experience to use for you:
"Thank you so much for your time and effort regarding my case. I will definitely refer your firm to my friends and colleagues, and I will definitely retain your services again in the future! Again, thank you and it was pleasure!" A.V. - Stoughton, MA
We offer free initial consultations. To schedule yours, call our office at 781-848-8545. You may also contact us online. We can arrange evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your schedule.