Franklin's Top Real Estate Lawyer
For over 25 years, the dedicated and experienced attorneys at Nashawaty & Rand have helped hundreds of clients in the Franklin area negotiate and close significant real estate transactions. When disputes arise, it is important to consult with attorneys who are not only experienced, but who also understand what is at stake.
Over the years, our firm has gained a reputation for providing skilled, thoughtful representation to lenders, buyers, sellers and other attorneys throughout the region. When handling real estate transactions, precision is key. Nashawaty & Rand provides comprehensive real estate services -- you can trust us to handle your real estate matters with efficiency and accuracy.
The attorneys at Nashawaty & Rand share a strong commitment to results-oriented, quality counsel and representation.
Legal Representation in Franklin, MA for Real Estate Transactions
We use our 25 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of real estate law to offer helpful representation for our clients.
As a real estate law firm, we have had great success representing real estate law. We pride ourselves on the fact we take personal time for each case that it deserves.
In and around Massachusetts, our skilled handling of real estate transactions helps our team of real estate attorneys to establish a great professional reputation. With our creative negotiation skills, in-depth knowledge on real estate lawn and diligent and personalized approach, we have negotiated and closed countless significant real estate transactions for our clients.
We have experience in representing lenders, buyers, sellers and attorneys.
- For Lenders: Our network of experienced title examiners and in-house staff allow us to provide loan closing services on an expedited and cost-saving basis. In most cases, we can accomplish your transaction in a three day turnaround time. We are fully bonded and insured for errors and omissions. We are title insurance agents for the largest and most trusted national title insurers including First American Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
- For Buyers and Sellers: We provide real estate contract expertise based on years of experience in Massachusetts real estate residential and commercial transactions. Our properly drafted Purchase and Sales Agreement is your best insurance against unwelcome surprises and closing complications. Call us for your free initial phone consultation.
- For Attorneys: We provide the support you need to effectively service your real estate client, borrower or lender by certifying title, issuing title insurance, preparing closing documents or conducting the closing for you. You, as the attorney, retain your client while we provide all required services, title examination, document preparation, closing services, and title insurance, as the service provider through our conveyancing arm, MassTitleBank.
Additional Real Estate Law Experience
- Landlord / tenant law
- Entity formation
- Adverse possession
- Business law
- Boundary disputes
- Estate planning
- Title insurance
- Real estate purchases and sales agreements
- Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disabilities Act complaints
We understand that many real estate concerns are time sensitive, and our team will ensure our availability for you anytime and on any day to give you the legal advice you need.
Putting our experience to use for you:
"Thank you so much for your time and effort regarding my case. I will definitely refer your firm to my friends and colleagues, and I will definitely retain your services again in the future! Again, thank you and it was pleasure!" A.V. - Stoughton, MA
We offer free initial consultations. To schedule yours, call our office at 781-848-8545. You may also contact us online. We can arrange evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your schedule.